Alice in Wonderland

It is so refreshing when you find people who possess amazing talent and humbleness! The above Alice in Wonderland photo shoot was captured by Laura Winslow of Laura Winslow Photography. Not only is Laura an outrageously talented photographer, she is also kind and upbeat. It is no surprise this turned out to be the most spectacular photo shoot ever, an incredible amount of talent went into creating it. Kim of The TomKat Studio created the table scape, beautiful flowers by Zuzu’s Petals , divine cupcakes by Decadent Delights, adorable tutus by Emily of Tiny Belles Boutique and stylish hair accessories by Dolce Vita Mia. Ground breaking work, these artists take creative to a new level!

Photobucket

About Kristen

Hi! I’m Kristen, the designer, owner and dreamer behind 3 Little Birds Boutique. I create an ever-expanding line of handcrafted jewelry inspired by and made to reflect my clients…you. Each creation contains a piece of my heart & soul and my hope is that those feelings are conveyed each time it is worn. I look forward to creating your perfect piece, handcrafted & wrapped with love, from my hands to your heart. xoxo, Kristen

Comments

1. 1
    Kim - The TomKat Studio says:

Thank you for posting, Kristen! It was a fabulous shoot!

2. 2
    Emily says:

I was SO honored to be a party of this shoot! Arent these ladies talented? Its VERY humbling!

3. 3
    Laura says:

Thank you SO much for your kind words, Kristen!! You are just the sweetest–you totally made me blush!! I enjoyed "meeting" you via email and chatting about our daughters–just a few days apart! xoxo

4. 4
    blog says:

I just found your blog from Emily. How fun! I will definitely be visiting again. :)

Didn't they do an amazing job? Emily is making tutus for my girl's upcoming photo shoot in Hawaii and as soon as I saw that Alice in Wonderland shoot I had to (of course) buy some fabulous headbands from Volce Vita Mia as well. LOL!

5. 5
    Lundin says:

How creative – I can't wait for Faith's next birthday. I've got alot of inspiration

6. 6
    3 Little Birds Boutique says:

Wow, you ladies really know how to spread the love and inspiration! Thank you for being so awesome and making the blogging world extra fun and pretty! :) Lea, I couldn't agree more and I am excited to see pictures of Faith's next birthday party!